Wednesday, June 27, 2007
In Hawaii, Suckas! - Day 9
::da, dah.....da, dah,....da, dah..da, dah....da dah dah dah dah dah...::
(my poor attempt to recreate the Jaws theme song)

Awesome morning. Anthony, myself and my sister swam in a cage with sharks all around. Very very very neato! Sharks everywhere!!









Haleiwa is a popular North Shore town where my sister and I enjoyed the famous Matsumoto snow cones with beans and ice cream inside. yum yum yum!!! We also burned a whole in our bank accounts but hey, isn't that what vacations are for!







Kahuku is popular for it's shrimp trucks along the side of the road. Oh so good!!




We then headed over to the beaches at North Shore to snorkel off the shrimp.






It was a good day.
 
posted by Anthony and Kristi at 4:17 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: